What Is P2P Lending and How Does It Work?
What is peer to peer lending and how do people make money with it? Investing your money is a great way to get a profit. Nowadays, people invest their money in bank savings accounts, cryptocurrencies, buildings etc. But you have a better opportunity to invest your money for a term of up to 6 months with a yield of 13% per annual. With peer to peer lending, this is real and safe to do!
Compared with the standard savings accounts in banks, peer to peer lending provides a more flexible service with minimal risks for your invested funds. Of course, before investing, you should know at least some minimal information about p2p lending what is it and how it works to avoid mistakes and get high returns. So, let's see the main advantages of P2P lending:
- This is a simple and fast way to invest your money. There are a lot of online providers who offer investing money. If you hesitate on what p2p lending platform to choose, Ekassa is a great company to cooperate with! Our service provides customers with various packages for investment, so whether you are a newbie or a professional in P2P loans, it is easy to select the most suitable option.
- You can get higher returns compared to traditional banks. With P2P, you can make more money compared to the savings account. Ekassa offers a profit of 7%-13% per annum, depending on the chosen package. You can invest your money for a period of 1, 3, or 6 months, and get returns after the investment period is ended.
- It is possible to get your money and returns before the investment period ends. In some emergency cases, when you may need your money back immediately, you can ask for a pre-term return. Ekassa charges a fee for this option, and it is only 1% of the amount.
- The minimal sum of investment is just 10 EUR. If you are a newbie in P2P and are afraid to start with big sums, you can try to invest a part of your money to see how it goes. The maximum sum is 2000 EUR, but Ekassa doesn't have any limits on packages quantity, so you can invest as much money as you want.
- The risks are minimal. Of course, any kind of operation with money has some risks, but Ekassa has developed a risk management system to protect its clients from high risks in investment. If the borrowers do not repay the loan in time, a company guarantees a full BuyBack for the amount of investment.
Now, after you know what peer2peer lending can bring to you, we suggest registering on our website, selecting a suitable package, and making your first investment. Qualified professionals of Ekassa can answer your questions and give you all the needed recommendations about your future investment!